I've had my BB for awhile now. My husband recorded a voice message on my phone and I want to use it as his ringtone but I don't know how.....HELP!!
    08-17-09 09:49 AM
    Open your husbands Contact record and press Menu. Select Add Custom Ring Tone.

Navigate to your voice note and select the one you want to use.
    08-17-09 10:30 AM
    Thanks for the reply but I am unable to navigate to the voice note because it won't save as a voice note!
    08-18-09 09:06 AM
    what does it save as?
    08-18-09 09:13 AM
    Save is not an option when I go into the voicenote.
    08-19-09 09:56 AM
    when you record the voice note, there is a save option at the bottom of the screen. but im assuming the voice note is already recorded and saved on your phone...

in that case, you should be able to go to media> voice notes> select the file> BB button> set as ringtone.

or you can select the contact from your address book and add it as a ringtone with basically the same steps.
    08-19-09 02:41 PM
    hi there i had the same problem trying to set my sons voice note as a ringtone, this is what i did... and IT WORKED!

I went into my voice notes and sent it to myself as an email attachment and then saved it to my ringtones from there and it has been in there every since!

Good Luck!
    10-26-09 07:38 AM
    I have been looking at this and have been having the same problem. I have the blackberry curve and I have the recorded voice note in my media and saved on the card, but cannot seem to get loaded into my ringtones list - any suggestions?
    11-27-09 11:59 PM
    If I could reach into this screen and hug you I would do it! I have been trying for two days to set a recording as my ringtone and your suggestion worked! Thanks!
    02-07-19 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD