Hi

I got my BB Pearl 8110 a week ago and am still struggling to work it out. I work shifts and have put my shifts onto my calendar (yahoo - as that was the only one I could sync with computer). I set the reminder to 0 mins but the alarm still goes off - usually in the middle of the night.
    Please can anyone tell me how to stop this happening?
    The alarm bell symbol is next to my shift details on my BB calendar and the rollerball won't highlight it. I've tried going into the day's details but there's nothing obvious there.

Any help would be very much appreciated - but PLEASE keep it simple as I ain't too clued up!!

Thanks
    RugbyParkBird
    08-02-08 07:03 AM
    By organizer to you mean tasks or something else?
    08-02-08 07:16 AM
    Sorry, I meant the calendar. I showed the shift I was working that day as the first appointment , i.e in the 4am-5am slot.
    Thanks
    08-02-08 07:45 AM
    Go to Profiles.
    Scroll down to Advanced.
    Select the Profile in use.
    Click on Calendar and select the options you want.
    Save the changes when you quit.
    08-02-08 07:51 AM
    Pete
    Thank you so much. My other half says that I can now stop hiding my BB as he won't smash it to bits!!

Thanks again.
    08-02-08 09:07 AM
    Glad to have been of help.
    08-02-08 09:17 AM
    Can you select NONE instead of 0 minutes? 0 minutes means to sound at the time the appointment is scheduled for. Hope this helps.
    08-02-08 09:20 AM
    This helped me as well I never had any noise for my reminders , I wonder how you would ever find that setting if you just tried to look for it , its fairly buried.
    I guess this may be due to me using a Palm Treo for the last 5 years and being able to use the touchscreen . until it got drowned .
    Using Blackberry until they get the Palm PRE into Australia .
    Last edited by Toolie; 04-03-09 at 04:53 PM.
    04-03-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD