I just got a Blackberry Pearl 8120 with wifi but I cannot figure out how to login to the Panera bread free wifi. On my computer it recognizes the signal and then when I open a browser it redirects me to a Panera Bread page where I have to accept their Terms and Conditions. My phone says it is connected to the Panera Bread network but I cannot get the browser to open the Panera Bread Terms and Conditions page. Anyone else ever have this problem? I have tried with the Blackberry browser and Opera Mini also.

07-08-08 12:14 PM
    i had this trouble but never found out how to fix it so i stopped going to Panera Bread lol
    07-08-08 12:16 PM
    Try the wifi login bookmark.
    07-08-08 12:24 PM
    Thanks guys! I did try the Wifi Login Bookmark and it brings up a blank white page. I guess I will stop going there also if I need to use Wifi on my phone.
    07-08-08 12:27 PM
    i had this trouble but never found out how to fix it so i stopped going to Panera Bread lol
    LMAO! Addiction at its greatest!
    07-08-08 12:32 PM
    What happens when you go to T&C page?
    07-08-08 12:34 PM
    The same white page as I get if I try the WiFi Login bookmark....nothing.
    07-08-08 12:37 PM
    I still can't figure it out but I called the Panera Bread Wifi HelpLine and they gave my phone a pass thru at that specifc Panera Bread location. I was connected to the wifi when I called and he could see my phone and it's MAC address. It will remember my phone now and I shouldn't have a problem any more.

If anyone else is interested you can call them at 404.478.7300 and they can give you a pass thru if you are connected to their wifi when you call.
    07-08-08 02:31 PM
    you cannot use wifi hotspots on a bb that require you to visit a portal page first. it has to do with the bb making a tunnel connection back to rim's servers, so it cannot "see" the local wifi router to view its portal page. I hope they change this behavior in the future, but for now its just not possible.
    07-08-08 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD