It looks like there are 3 or 4 options for this. I don't know which one to choose. Also when I downloade Opera Mini I had to download it by sending the link to my phone. Can I do that with the update? I don't see that option.
    04-07-08 09:40 PM
    Go to www.operamini.com/beta from your phone
    04-07-08 09:43 PM
    Just choose the last one. When it is installing, it will warn you that you are installing software that isn't signed, just say ok.
    04-07-08 09:52 PM
    Hey I did it thanks. Ok but now I have to search using multi tap, instead of the other way, I can't remember what it is called. Told you Sunkast, I really don't know what I am talking about.
    04-07-08 10:03 PM
    Just choose the last one. When it is installing, it will warn you that you are installing software that isn't signed, just say ok.

That's the version I downloaded - I think.
    04-07-08 10:04 PM
    Thanks again guys, I really like the 4.1
    04-07-08 11:13 PM
    Blackberry users need to download the uncertified/unsigned version

From Opera's site
    "For this beta release, we would appreciate your help by testing signed versions of Opera Mini. Please try the one of the versions with certificate (preferably the one with multiple ones). If your phone can’t use a certified version, please install the one without any certificates. This will help us get automatic feedback about different phones and how they handle signed versions of Opera Mini. [I]Please note: neither Palm nor BlackBerry can run signed builds"[/I]
    Last edited by Berryman; 04-08-08 at 03:14 AM.
    04-08-08 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD