Last night i installed the sidebar app on my phone and i didnt understand how it worked or what it was for and after i asked someone and i figured it out i added it again and well ha now i dont want it cuz it deletes my messages before i can even see them in my inbox and i tried to go and delete it but its not in the place it should be to be deleted would it be possible for me to delete under my desktop manager? Please anyone help, im new at this and i think i went over my head when i started deleting stuff and adding it back on. Thanx to anyone who can help!
    07-12-08 03:17 PM
    I am unfamiliar with the SideBar app but there are two ways to remove an application from a BlackBerry.

- goto Options, Advanced Options, Applications. Scroll down to SideBar and press the Menu key. Now select Delete and follow the prompts.

- Run Desktop MAnage and connect you phone. Select Applications Loader and Add/Remove Applications. Scroll down until you see SideBar and uncheck it. Again follow the prompts.
    07-12-08 03:25 PM
    Thank you ill have to try desktop manager cuz its not an option in my phone in the advanced settings. Thanx lots!!!
    07-12-08 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD