I am showing both my company calendar AND my default calendar on my device (one red, one blue, both my choices), and I cannot think of any earthly idea why. I have set up my company calendar as my "default", and yet I still get both calendars side by side for every event. Any hints on how to make one or the other disappear? I enter my events about 75% laptop, 25% device, and keep them synced up.
    09-16-09 10:00 PM
    it's a possibility that when you sync your phone to your computer, the computer is syncing the duplicates because it doesn't recognise you've already entered the first one. you could try going to day view, click delete next to one of the duplicates, and then select "delete entire series". hopefully it'll just erase one series and not the other one too...
    09-17-09 11:25 AM
    First i would check and see which Calendar they are allocated with then if it's on a calendar that you don't care about you can delete the service book for that calendar and it will delete all entry's for that calendar.

Or lets say you want items just from G Mail or Outlook you can hook your BB up to DM go into advanced and Delete the Calendar items and then Just run the Sync with which ever Calendar you like creating 1 set of entry's
    09-17-09 11:29 AM
    Is there a way to move items from the default calendar to your "primary" calendar?
    11-21-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD