I know people are complaining about losing them well.... I want to be able to delete them. I found it once but cant seem to find the right place again. If you know could you please share.

Regards
    04-02-08 09:07 PM
    Go to the top or bottom, press and hold shift then scroll up or down, delete button
    04-02-08 09:12 PM
    doesnt let me highlight the call logs.. any more help please
    04-03-08 09:24 PM
    Highlight a date, press menu, then delete prior. This will delete anything below that date.
    04-03-08 09:30 PM
    ok are you guys using the same os and unit as me this is for the 8130 w latest os.. neither one of you have provided any help.. Thanks for trying ..

ok who else has this problem and who has resolved it..
    04-07-08 11:11 PM
    I'm guessing you are not looking at call logs, but rather, recent call list. Completely different things. Go to your messages folder, press menu > View folder > Phone Call Logs. Now you will see your entire calling history, highlight any date, press menu, delete prior. This will delete entries below that date.
    04-07-08 11:18 PM
    Hi all,

Am stuck with a missed call icon that will not dissapear (keep showing 1 missed call) eventhough i cleaned up the call logs and the recent calls lists completely.

Can anyone help?

Thanks...
    04-08-08 06:23 AM
    With your phone on remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    04-08-08 09:41 AM
    Hi Sunkast,

Tried your suggestion but it doesnt make any difference. Any other way to solve this?

Thx.
    04-14-08 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD