i got a pearl that i am using temporary

how can i copy all my contacts and save it to the pearl from my flip. i tried using the manager but it doesnt work. after saving and connecting to the pearl the thing goes to an error..
    04-03-09 09:21 PM
    Have u tried copy them to your SIM than from your SIM to your Pearl?
    04-03-09 09:57 PM
    You can add all the contacts to Microsoft Outlook, than sync with the pearl, or copy them to the sim card and transfer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 11:42 PM
    Best way is to do a backup of flip using desktop manager. Then plug in your pearl and do a restore. Choose the exact date you backup. Then press cancel, choose advanced. Look for contacts all then just transfer this over. All your contacts details will be restored & old entries in pearl will be wiped.

how can i copy all my contacts and save it to the pearl from my flip. i tried using the manager but it doesnt work. after saving and connecting to the pearl the thing goes to an error..
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 01:04 AM
    its a drag but without including a comp u gotta copu and paste one by one. wackster.
    04-04-09 01:23 AM
    Check out the T-Mobile web site, think I remember seeing a contact upload and restore that is done online.

04-04-09 08:41 AM
    thanks guys..
    04-06-09 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD