I was just looking on ebay and saw that there are several pink keypads for sale. I bought the silver Flip and was thinking the silver/pink look might be kinda nice. (I would LOVE to have the pink Flip but of course I can't with my carrier.) The thing is, I had a bad experience with changing the housing on my 8330 (rather, my boyfriend did ) and have been too scared to change anything on my phones ever since.

Does anyone know how to go about changing the keypad? Is there a tutorial out there? Is there a lot of risk involved? I'd rather have a fully functioning phone than a prettier-but-messed-up one! But I know that changing the keypad on my 8330 was actually really simple. If it's the same deal with the Flip it shouldn't be too bad.

Also, would it matter if I buy a keypad for the 8220, considering mine is the 8230?
    01-21-10 08:27 PM
    i personally have had bad experience with the housing on the 8220 and attempting to customize it. my 9700 and 8330 were a breeze. i would allow suggest switching it over unless you have patience and confidence in what your doing. its not like the curves where the pieces kinda lock one another together. also the keypad from the 8220/8230 are the same. the difference in model is just gsm and cdma oriented. structerally same phone
    01-22-10 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD