I wanna change my email signature from saying"sent from verizon wireless blackberry" to something else. I've scrolled thru several menu's and googled it and still can't find the answer. So i found this site and figured i'd ive give it a shot. Thanks in advance.

PS my blackberry rocks
    04-02-08 06:35 PM
    Login to the Verizon BIS site here: BlackBerry Internet Service

Edit your email address and remove the signature.
    04-02-08 06:37 PM
    Thanks! this really helped
    04-02-08 06:46 PM
    ok, when I try to do this, I get an error message that says "your account cannot be accessed via html browser." I am on a mac with safari, but tried it with IE on my laptop and same thing. It says to use my device browser, but that just takes me to the email setup screen with not option to change the signature or anything. any advice?
    04-03-08 12:48 AM
    anyone run into the same problem?
    04-03-08 01:27 PM
    if i remember correctly, if you haven't logged in before you have tocreate a new account from your phone first and then you can go to that site on your computer and change the signature...
    04-04-08 06:52 PM
    I had the same problem. It's a VZW issue, not a Mac issue (although I'm a Mac user too! )....

Go into your Email Settings on the BB. Create an account in there. Once created. go back to the link that was posted in #2 and log in using the account information created on the BB. In there, you click EDIT on the email account you want to change and you can change the signature from in there.
    04-04-08 08:48 PM
    woo! it worked! thanks!
    04-07-08 02:01 PM
    SarahAnn....glad it worked for you!
    04-07-08 06:23 PM
    I am having the same issue. Do you mean create a Blackberry account? I have other email accounts already set up.
    04-07-08 07:35 PM
    No...I mean create an account to access your BIS settings. With VZW, you have to set up the BIS account through your BB. Once it's set up, then you can go to the website located in post #2 and log in. From there, you can change your signature, set up filters, etc.
    04-07-08 08:29 PM
    Sorry for not quite understanding....but there isn't a place under email settings that only says "Create Account". Do you mean create a user name and password for BIS?

Thanks
    04-07-08 08:45 PM
    Got it...figured it out....thanks
    04-07-08 09:35 PM
    How did you figure it out?
    03-12-09 09:45 AM
    I had the same problem. I fixed it by going to the Setup Wizard icon on my blackberry curve, then under personalization, i went to "email setup" (even though I had already setup my email) and clicked through until I reached the box with the email signature, then you can delete it or edit it.
    09-23-09 09:40 AM
    OK I logged into my account, went to edit my settings, and when I go down to where it says:

Signature: ?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I can't erase it, I can't click on it, I can't edit it, I can't do anything with it. The "?" right after "Signature:" is obviously clickable, and when I click it, I get this message:

Note: Depending on your message service plan, this feature might not be supported.

You can add a signature for your Blackberry email address and any integrated email addresses. Your signature appears at the end of email messages that you send from your device.

The thing that is confusing me most about this is that I have a service plan that should enable it. I don't have the corporate email account, but I have the regular full one (if you're familiar, the $29.99 blackberry plan). I am using gmail on here, not Outlook.

Anyone have any idea why I can't edit my signature? Or does anyone know what I can do in order to change it?? Please tell me it's possible!!!

EDIT: All the results from me digging was just on the device, I haven't done anything online through my PC. If I have to do anything through my PC, i have no idea where to begin.
    Last edited by itslikemusic; 11-21-09 at 09:08 PM. Reason: more detail to my post
    11-21-09 09:06 PM
    Try this on phone:

Hit Setup Icon>Setup Wizard>Email Setup
    *Select an email setup option* (make sure "I want to create or add an email address" is check.
    Hit next
    Hit next
    Highlight email you want to edit/change signature (should be in general options screen)
    Scroll down to signature and edit
    Save
    Type in Password and click ok
    01-08-10 08:27 PM
    so it had been a while since i set up my first email acct on my bb tour and i had been going crazy trying to figure out how to change my stupid signature. FINALLY, i read these and once again i am remembering how to do it. never used the link bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw but way easier to do it that way then through your phone (if you can't remember the path to do so). anyhow, now i'm a member of this site and glad i stumbled upon the crack lol!
    10-03-10 03:08 AM
    Forget all of this signing in to websites! See post #15 - they got it right off the bat and when they posted it they were a newbie! It takes 5 seconds to change it using their suggestion!
    10-27-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD