I just installed an internal Bluetooth component in my Dell Laptop so I can use my printer wirelessly. Just for fun, I was able to pair my Berry with my PC.

Now that my Berry can talk to my computer, what can I do? Synchronize? Backup? Download? I turned on my desktop manager, and nothing happened (when they're paired with usb wire, they sync automatically).

Seems like my Berry/PC pairing might be for naught. Might the marriage not be consumated?

Any ideas? Is there any risk in pairing the two? Thanks!!
    05-29-09 07:15 PM
    you can change the sync options in DM to bluetooth instead of usb and sync it without the cable.
    05-29-09 07:18 PM
    Brain,
    Clicked on appropriate items in options box of DM, but nothing happened. Got confirmation that the two are paired, but couldn't get sync to start. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help. -Bob
    05-29-09 07:41 PM
    I have my Pearl paired with my laptop. I don't use it to sync, but I have used it to send a ringtone from by laptop to my Pearl. I tried to send a whole song from the laptop to the phone, but it was taking forever, so I cancelled out of it.
    05-29-09 08:10 PM
    You can play the music from your BlackBerry on your laptop speakers through Bluetooth..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 10:04 PM
    You can play the music from your BlackBerry on your laptop speakers through Bluetooth..

How do you do that? I've been tinkering with the bluetooth in my home theatre pc for a bit. That was one of the things I wanted to try.

05-30-09 07:13 PM
    I just paired my Pearl with my computer and it started playing through my laptop automatically..
    05-31-09 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD