wat program do i need to add music to my pearl?? i really want to add, so i can use it as my ringtone! somebody help please!
    01-17-08 10:55 PM
    Get the device manager if you haven't already, and install the roxio program that comes with it.

Connect your bb to the computer and then open the device manager, and click the media button and it will open up the roxio program. Then its pretty much drag and drop when you get to the directory with the files you wish to add.

Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-08 10:59 PM
    Get the device manager if you haven't already, and install the roxio program that comes with it.

Connect your bb to the computer and then open the device manager, and click the media button and it will open up the roxio program. Then its pretty much drag and drop when you get to the directory with the files you wish to add.

Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    where do i get this program at? i got the phone used, and i know nothing about bb. can u send me a link! all ur help is very much appreciated
    01-17-08 11:05 PM
    Poke around the T-mobile support site and BIS site. Should be a link somewhere for the desktop software and firmware.
    01-17-08 11:34 PM
    Get a memory card also
    01-17-08 11:54 PM
    All you need to do is connect the device by USB to your computer, then open blackberry files when the file manager when it pops up, double click the file then select music folder. Then go to your music (seperate window), from there just drag and drop to blackberry music folder. If that doesn't work, make sure you have your Pearl set for mass storage for media files. Hope this helps.
    01-19-08 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD