Hey guys,

I just picked up a 8130 the other week (already love it...internet isn't activated yet though), and I just have a couple questions.

First of all, whenever I get a call, the phone vibrates twice and then rings...is there anyway to set it so it can vibrate [I]and[I] ring the first two times?

Secondly, I got the Sprint Blackberry Data Plan...I know this includes internet, Sprint TV, etc., but does it include GPS (Sprint Nav). It was kind of ambiguous and I'm not really sure.

Anyways, thanks for all of your help, I'll be here often!
    07-18-08 06:11 PM
    To change your ringer settings go to Profiles > advanced

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 06:15 PM
    1) not without a 3rd party app - VibAndRing - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

2) I believe GPS is included with Sprint, but maybe a Sprint customer could tell you more.
    07-18-08 06:17 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/

Hope this helps! Congrats, and welcome to CB!!
    07-18-08 06:18 PM
    I have seen other people on here that mention the sprint everything plan and GPS. To be honest I haven't an idea, but since GPS isn't BB specific my best guess is that you would need to get it separately.

07-18-08 06:19 PM
    Hey guys,

I just picked up a 8130 the other week (already love it...internet isn't activated yet though), and I just have a couple questions.

First of all, whenever I get a call, the phone vibrates twice and then rings...is there anyway to set it so it can vibrate [I]and[I] ring the first two times?

Secondly, I got the Sprint Blackberry Data Plan...I know this includes internet, Sprint TV, etc., but does it include GPS (Sprint Nav). It was kind of ambiguous and I'm not really sure.

Anyways, thanks for all of your help, I'll be here often!
    Hello and welcome! You will love this site!

Yes, Sprint Navigation is included. Check out this link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f70/am-...ped-sep-52709/
    07-18-08 06:21 PM
    Thanks for the help...I'll probably end up downloading that app (keep missing calls).

Anyways...is there anyway to upload pictures from my laptop to my BB (I put a 2 gig card in), or do I have to go through the internet?

Thanks again for the help.
    07-19-08 01:16 PM
    Hey! Elementwil! Congesta on getting a real phone. This is the place to be if you do 'crack'berry.

Your phone should have come with a usb cable that you sync media, charge and fool around you blackberry with.

Enjoy, and if you have Q's ask here. The people are friendly and VERY informative!!

07-19-08 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD