Ok not to be rude or anything, but to save people alot of trouble and time. If you have encountered a Problem with Troubleshooting, or any kind of problem with your 81xx, Please go to the top bar where it says Search Forums and post a Keyword that describes your problem the best. and you shall most likely find an old thread with someone having the same problem as You. Thus answering your question MUCH faster(because you dont have to wait for replies) and It saves you and the others time. ! now if you did not find it in there, and or you have some More questions about it. Please Feel Free to post ANY question in this forum topic!

THANKS!

I just thought it would be nice to explain a bit time efficiency tactics :d

Cheers
    07-03-08 03:57 AM
    raw,
    Great advice, I see a lot of doouble post here, but the people really do watch out for these things. Also when someone is having trouble they are normally just worried about getting their issue fixed. Don't get me wrong I agree with you 100% it is quicker and easier to navigate through the site. Oh by the way I didn't think that was or sounded rude at all, thanks for looking out for all of us.
    07-03-08 05:06 AM
    Great tip from a NEWBIE. Keep up the good work.
    07-03-08 05:35 AM
    You are right. Nice point of view.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 05:46 AM
    Good call Raw and Welcome to CB!!
    07-03-08 06:10 AM
    It's always nice to see good advice. Welcome to the Crack!
    07-03-08 06:27 AM
    thank you...i'm new to this and you were not rude...thank you again
    07-03-08 07:00 AM
    Just Happy To Help!
    07-03-08 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD