Okay so let me run this down for you guys.... I was texting couple people after school everything okay, getting all texts and sending all with no problems... And up til maybe around 6:30ish. My girlfriend whom i was texting had not texted me back for like an hour which is unusual. So i did a battery pull and i got 4 texts as soon as it restarted 2 from her and 2 from other people so i tried texting her back I got one message sent to her and then all others got a little clock symbol next to it and then the red X mark meaning that it did not go through.. I tried sending it couple more times, i did couple battery pulls, i called her and my voicemail and i get a message of "we are sorry but all circuits are busy" (something like that) and then using my moms phone i called my phone and it showed that my mom was calling, so this means its not t-mobiles fault. So idk what to do I also have edge connect with good signal, and my green light is blinking (meaning for service). So please help
    Thanks
    11-03-09 06:57 PM
    nvm i think its fixed... i heard from alot of people (facebook) that they have been having problems with tmobile recently... And i just got some texts.. soo its looking okay so far....
    stupid tmobile...
    11-03-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD