so, i've looked around a lot for the past few days and i've tried everything to put video on my flip. i can't get it to work for anything. i've managed to get the video on there but all i get is sound and a black screen. the format is correct also. its making me angry hahaha. please help if possible. thanks guys
    02-06-09 02:41 PM
    where are you getting the files from?

the files should be put here F:\BlackBerry\videos

i actually had that happen to me once on this pretty huge file (movie) but i never cam across it again.
    02-06-09 02:52 PM
    yea, thats where i put it man. i just have no idea hahaha.
    02-07-09 11:34 AM
    so, i've looked around a lot for the past few days and i've tried everything to put video on my flip. i can't get it to work for anything. i've managed to get the video on there but all i get is sound and a black screen. the format is correct also. its making me angry hahaha. please help if possible. thanks guys
    You might have to experiment with the settings on your conversion software. I had that happen a few times with Handbrake converted videos. I finally settled on Handbrake's "Normal" preset plus MP4 output format, then copied the video through DM to my Flip's SD card. Also make sure you're using DVD43 or something if your DVD is copy protected -- most are. The couple of times I forgot to run DVD43 first, I got perfect sound but garbage video.
    02-07-09 10:52 PM
    thank you, i'll try that. Handbrake is a program? sorry, i've never heard of it before. I'm a first time blackberry user haha. but thanks for your help
    02-09-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD