i know my phone is an 8130, it says so and everything
    i downloaded the 4.5 os update, and when i start updating my phone it tells me that it is not for the device selected. im confused.
    ive tried updating it before and it just said "a fatal error has occured. please try again."
    so, i was going to totally clear my phone, wipe the os and everything and reinstall, but now that its saying that its not the right device, i dont want to try.

any help would be appreciated, a lot.
    thanks
    09-12-09 10:17 PM
    i think if you whipe you device I think it gets reset to factory default, but if you call a tech from your carrier they may offer a solution.
    '

but whipe it, see what happens............then if that does not work call your tech department
    09-12-09 10:49 PM
    i think if you whipe you device I think it gets reset to factory default, but if you call a tech from your carrier they may offer a solution.
    '

but whipe it, see what happens............then if that does not work call your tech department
    im not gonna wipe it without knowing whats going to happen, cause then i wouldnt have a phone...

but thanks anyway!

if it helps, when i try to download some things (like facebook) on my phone, i also get a thing saying that one of the .cods isnt there...and i cant even reload just the .cod from the dm to my phone, it wont load it.
    ive been trying to reload maps, tasks and brickbreaker back on cause theyre not on the phone
    Last edited by MommyBea; 09-12-09 at 11:08 PM.
    09-12-09 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD