hi, i just brought a blackberry pearl from ebay, it was delivered yesterday and it seems so complicated to use.
    im having problems setting up the email address bit. From what i have read i don't think i really need the BES and so just be using the BIS but the person who i brought this phone off was using the BES i think and has made an account but i have kind of restarted the phone and deleted everything, i don't know if that was a good thing to do but the accounts still there. I want to make an email address and from what i know and i follow the guide on your website and i get stuck on one bit. An account has already been made as i found out whn i tried makin one on the internet and also i go on the setup wizard then email setup and then there is no option about creating an email address, all it say if i want to create an email account with blackberry enterprise server which i don't want to do. i don't know if i have missed a step or forgot to do something also i cant go on the browser either as well can any1 please help me??

thanks

harry
    02-10-08 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD