Currently I live in the US. However, I need to purchase a BB Pearl 3g from Telus, in Canada.

Does anyone know of a service/workaround of shipping to the US from Canada? Telus won't ship outside Canada.

I'm planning on using the Pearl on AT&T.
    01-22-11 11:29 AM
    ok, i'll bite lol - why do you have to get it from canada? just have dad send $$$ ha
    01-22-11 08:40 PM
    Its on sale for $200 with no contract, Kurt!!
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 01-22-11 at 09:23 PM.
    01-22-11 09:18 PM
    I'm tempted to buy one as a backup phone. Does it have the GSM bands? I'm with Rogers and want to make sure if I lose 3G it will fallback to 2G.
    01-22-11 09:20 PM
    I'm tempted to buy one as a backup phone. Does it have the GSM bands? I'm with Rogers and want to make sure if I lose 3G it will fallback to 2G.
    Wow... you have a lot of BBs. I am tempted to think we were separated at birth.
    01-22-11 09:24 PM
    So, can you go buy one from Telus and ship it to the OP?
    01-22-11 09:25 PM
    Wow... you have a lot of BBs. I am tempted to think we were separated at birth.

LOL. I'm totally addicted to BB's! Still have my Bold 9000, 9700 and now the Torch! Maybe we were seperated at birth!

So does the Telus Pearl 3G have the GSM bands? Would you be able to check your Pearl and let me know if you see 2G? On the Telus site it says it does. Just want to make sure.
    01-22-11 09:34 PM
    So, can you go buy one from Telus and ship it to the OP?

I will only help someone if they have feedbacks on this site or on Howard Forums. I'm just protecting myself.
    01-22-11 09:35 PM
    LOL. I'm totally addicted to BB's! Still have my Bold 9000, 9700 and now the Torch! Maybe we were seperated at birth!

So does the Telus Pearl 3G have the GSM bands? Would you be able to check your Pearl and let me know if you see 2G? On the Telus site it says it does. Just want to make sure.
    I have a world phone, so it is only EDGE, which I believe is 2G.
    Telus Pearl 3G

My phone has the AT&T bands, so if I was on that carrier, I assume it would get 3G,
    as long as I am in an area which has 3G service...
    01-22-11 09:43 PM
    I believe Telus and Roger bands will work with AT&T and get 3g, that's all I'm really concerned about. I mean, whats the point of having a 3g phone with no 3g?

I will only help someone if they have feedbacks on this site or on Howard Forums. I'm just protecting myself.
    I completely understand, I would have a hard time doing that myself. It's just I've been really wanting a BB, currently on an iPhone 4 and saw this as a good opportunity. Telus customer service says unless I know someone in Canada, there is no way I will be able to get the Pearl 3g.
    01-23-11 11:25 AM

I completely understand, I would have a hard time doing that myself. It's just I've been really wanting a BB, currently on an iPhone 4 and saw this as a good opportunity. Telus customer service says unless I know someone in Canada, there is no way I will be able to get the Pearl 3g.
    Did you check the article on the Blog about the Telus deal? There was someone who posted
    in the comments that lives in Canada that said he'd buy and ship if anyone was interested.
    01-23-11 11:32 AM
    If I lived in Canada, I'd go buy an armful of these Pearls and set up an ebay buy it now deal.
    01-23-11 11:37 AM
    Oh thanks, I'll check that out.
    01-23-11 12:09 PM
    I'd like two of them (1 black and 1 pink) shipped to The Netherlands. Anyone here who can help me?
    01-23-11 01:34 PM
    Apparently it might be a bit cheaper still on Koodo when they release it.

I'm in Toronto and would be willing to help out if the arrangements are agreeable.

Let me know!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 04:25 PM
    That is cool of you to offer to help out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD