i recently was sent a new blackberry pearl because my old one broke (wasn't my fault so t-mobile sent me a new one for free). on my old phone mms picture texting worked just fine, but now i just tried it on my new phone and the compose mms thing is under my options for texting but when i click on it all that comes up for possibility to be sent is a default happy birthday picture and even when you try and send that it says No MMS service record, message cannot be sent. you will only be able to save draft. and when i go to my pictures and into options theres no option at all for sending them. so i know i have the plan that includes mms because it worked on my other phone, does anyone know whats wrong???
    thanks
    10-18-08 10:53 AM
    You might try re-registering your device on the network. If that doesn't work call customer service and get them to resend your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 11:04 AM
    Application button(AKA Menu button) > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > (press menu button) Register Now

that re-sends your service books, obviously, should that still not work, call Tmo and have them send them again,
    10-18-08 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD