So sometime last night my pearl decided to start the camera and continuously start taking pictures!! I can still back out of the camera but everytime I press the trackball it starts the camera and goes back to snapping shots. A battery pull doesn't fix this one. I did have one of the convienience buttons set to camera but I can't even change that without starting the camera by pressing the trackball.

Any advice would be helpfull!
    02-08-09 11:51 PM
    Wow, this is the only other person I've seen that had this problem too.
    I had that happened, I pulled the battery, wiped the phone, updated my OS, and absolutely nothing worked, it seemed messed for good even tho I never dropped it, and no water damage. I ended up just having to exchange it for another one at a Verizon store. Not that I think if it, since I reinstalled my OS and all, was that maybe somehow the camera button had just gotten stuck, but I wasn't sold on that idea cuz the screen would be half cut off while in camera mode. Don't take it apart or anything because you'll void your warranty. If no one has the answers then Verizon will switch it ouu
    02-09-09 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD