I just set the password up on my 8130 Pearl just 3 seconds ago. Confirmed it and went to unlock it and it states its the wrong password! Easy to remember. I hit the 1 - 2- 3 - 6 keys right in a row. How hard is that? Now i have one more try and its going to wipe the phone clean. Verizon store said nothing they can do. What should I do? Lucky for me I did this just after running sync so EVERYTHING is backed up.
    12-07-08 11:59 AM
    honestly their really isnt anything to do but hope to god you type the password that the phone recognizes as correct... to my knowledge their is no back door or loop hole around this... on a positive note you have everything backed up so its really nothing to worry about... sorry
    12-07-08 12:02 PM
    Okay I just held my breath and it took it! Thank God or whoever you believe in!
    12-07-08 12:16 PM
    hahahaha! that made me laugh. now go undo the password lock lol
    12-07-08 12:38 PM
    Things were smelling a little fishy there for a minute. Now go clean your pants.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 01:07 PM
    I know you say things look fishy, but my 8 year old niece changed the password on my 14 year old nieces BB. The younger one had no idea what she changed it to. It does happen.

12-07-08 01:13 PM
    This made my afternoon!

12-07-08 03:21 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

New Pearl owners face the challenge of learning SureType and Multitap keyboards. If you don't spot the difference, you can mess up a password.

The mode change is automatic, it will get the first time or two.

The best way to learn them, the little practice game in the Setup Wizard.
    12-07-08 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD