Might i throw this one into the mix??

BlackBerry from O2 - BlackBerry Pearl� 8120 smartphone

I have an 8100 currently with a tempramental convenience key so i called my local store, as my handset is 3 weeks old i asked if icould upgrade to the 8120 when available, they said they would check and if it would cost me any more.

They informed me today that the 8120 is available and they will have stock in on thursday and i can have it for free, just give them my 8100 back.

My question is;

Do i Really want the 8120?

or

Should i go with their other offer of an 8300 Curve?

I realise 8120 has WLAN and 1GB SD Card in the box along with a nice leather holster, AND that it has a nice 2MP camera with video functions.

But, I do also like the curve and i like a berry to look like a berry if you know what i mean.

Any and all thoughts appreciated

Chamisra
    11-06-07 08:36 AM
    Camisra... it really is just that, a personal preference. Have you held a 8300 in your hand, it is larger. And some people DO prefer the SureType of the 81xx.

Both have a good camera (2 megapixel). You should biggest factors are the size, the keyboard and need for WiFi on the 8120.
    11-06-07 09:39 AM
    Yup, have to agree, falls on personal preference here, I personally don't like the suretype on the pearl so I swapped it out for the Curve, either device will be based on the user, now If i could just get my hand on the 8320 i'd be in heaven but alas,No 8320 on Rogers and no funds to buy it off ebay lol
    11-06-07 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD