hey, I'm new here (obviously), but definitely not new to Blackberry. I've had two 7290's before, and a Pearl previous to the one I have now. I left my old 8100 because I wanted to go to a more simpler phone, but now, I've had my new one for a month. I used to have the media package on my old Pearl, but i don't have it on my new one right now because I'm back and school and can't really afford it. I know there's a crack for this issue, and I'm having an extremely difficult time hacking into my Blackberry. If someone could shoot me a link or give me pointers, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
    02-05-09 03:37 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    02-05-09 04:36 PM
    Can you tell us what phone you are on now?

Also, what do you want to do with this phone that it is not currently capable?
    02-05-09 06:47 PM
    There isnt a crack for this. If you use data you will be charged for it.
    02-05-09 06:49 PM
    Thread title said enough. Thread closed!
    02-05-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD