This is my first blackberry i ever owned and so far i love it but there are some things that i am having trouble trying to do like google maps. I try to download it and i get an error message saying that request entity too large. I did some searching on google and I found out what i need to chang but I am having trouble locating the MDS. Is it on my computer in the desktop manager of do i acces it from my bb and how do i access it thank you
    02-14-08 10:55 PM
    the mds runtine is an option you can add to your blackberry via desktop manager. when you hook your blackberry up to your computer and click on desktop manager, if you click on add applications it is one of the options you can click. I dont have any experience with google maps so I cannot speak on anything with that on if you need it or not, just telling you where mds is
    02-14-08 11:42 PM
    Im sorry if i sound confused but like i said this is my first ever bb. I did what you said but when i go to add applications i don't know folder I should look for the mds in. I believe i have the newest version possible of the desktop manager running being that my bb is only a week old.
    02-15-08 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD