I need help with deleting a learned suretype entry. Whenever I type the numbers 10, it automatically does the sure type suggestion of 101-. I have no idea when or where I typed that, but it is frustrating to always have that pop up when all I want to type is 10. I have deleted my custom dictionary, deleted my learned input data file, and am unable to find it in autotext. I cannot find any place that the entry is stored.

Does anyone know a way to get rid of this unwanted entry suggestion? For now I created a custom dictionary entry of 10 so that is suggested first, but I just want the other to go away completely.
    11-27-09 12:48 AM
    Go into Options->Language->Input Options->Press the Menu Key->Select "Custom Dictionary"

WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 08:53 AM
    I was just going to say there's a custom dictionary you can edit, but Wulf covered it in more detail
    11-27-09 06:29 PM
    Thanks, but as I said in my post, I already went to the custom dictionary and the entry is not there. Any other suggestions?
    11-27-09 10:57 PM
    Yeah I'm having the same problem when I try to type "and" it pulls up ANF first. It's not in my custom dictionary or Autotext.

***Update I just cleared everything in custom dictionary and that seemed to work unfortunately my pearl will have to re-learn my slang lol.
    11-28-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD