I have used mobile browsers before on my cell phones, but being new to the whole bb world, I'm struggling with my browser, when I select it, I can't get to a home page to type in any web addeys... all I get seems to be my providers site to download.. or maybe handango's site, I'm not sure which, either way crap!

I'm wondering if I should somehow delete current browser and download a new one.. or if there is another way around it... and also is there a way to see full normal web pages? or is it only mobile ones?
    Sorry if You've heard all this before, but it really sucks being new and confused. I did read previous msgs, and didn't really understand the terms being used,,, I'm not a techy and I'm lost.
    04-04-08 02:02 PM
    When you open the browser, push the menu button and select go to. Then you should be able to open other pages.
    04-04-08 02:06 PM
    okay when you open your providers browers hit the menu button and that will bring up a menu and there should be an option in there that says go to.. click that and that will bring up the menu where you can type in the addresses
    04-04-08 02:07 PM
    As far as another browser, I prefer opera mini for my pearl. http://mini.opera.com from your BB browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-08 03:56 PM
    Ok great thanks a lot!!!
    I've got to take advantage of you again... how do i get rid of useless apps.....?
    sorry
    04-04-08 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD