I have a at&t 8110 that bricked last night for no reason and i have gone through bbsak to wipe the phone and completely reload original software. everything said and done i still have a paper weight that will boot for about long enough for me to see 1 text and then reboot at a constant cycle. i followed the guide here for unbricking a bb but i'm still at an impass... Please any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated!
    11-09-09 02:17 PM
    will boot for about long enough for me to see 1 text and then reboot at a constant cycle. ...
    That sounds like a battery or internal power supply problem.
    11-09-09 03:38 PM
    it's actually gotten to the point that now it doesn't even boot all the way. it was perfectly fine yesterday untill last night. it started power cycling and hasn't stopped since. I just reloaded the OS again and still the same problem... anything i can do about it except get another berry?
    11-09-09 03:55 PM
    strangly enough when i took out the sim and cleaned it the phone is acting normal again. for now that is.
    11-09-09 07:03 PM
    strangly enough when i took out the sim and cleaned it the phone is acting normal again. for now that is.
    could have been dust between the Sim and Sim contacts on the Berry causing problems.

Roland
    11-10-09 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD