hey guys i found ah bb pearl at the store and no one claimed it so i took it...sorry..i know stealing is wrong ...but here's the part i need help with is unlocking it ....without paying for it....
    12-22-09 09:16 PM
    hey guys i found ah bb pearl at the store and no one claimed it so i took it...sorry..i know stealing is wrong ...but here's the part i need help with is unlocking it ....without paying for it....
    idk if i should help you out, but since this just happened to me recently i would call the people maybe you get a reward, from them. And whats the phone carrier?
    12-22-09 10:49 PM
    well i'm in the US and its TIM....i researched it and its a carrier in brazil...i tried calling numbers...but no luck..
    12-23-09 10:25 PM
    You would have to buy the unlock code from us or any other reputable unlocker.
    12-23-09 10:30 PM
    I know it is kinda risky but i think you can unlock it by reloading the os but delete the vendor. xml file before reloading the os.
    01-01-10 03:13 AM
    I know it is kinda risky but i think you can unlock it by reloading the os but delete the vendor. xml file before reloading the os.
    what are u talking about? that only allows u to run a different carrier's os on ur phone. that has nothing to do with unlocking a device.

look just buy an unlock code off ebay for a few bucks. not gonna break the bank. the tricky part is if u want to enable the phone for data. if u want to just use it as a phone then unlock and stick in your sim.
    01-01-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD