I think I deleted BlackBerry messenger on my 8100 pearl. Now I am trying to reload it but it says my phone won't support it. What have I done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 07:45 AM
    Try reloading your current OS.

01-10-09 09:35 AM
    You will need to reload the OS like stated above. There are threads here to give you step by step if you need that. Welcome to the site
    01-10-09 09:38 AM
    You will need to reload the OS like stated above. There are threads here to give you step by step if you need that. Welcome to the site
    Reloaded my os. Thanks it worked! You are my hero!

01-11-09 07:31 PM
    I am trying to reload bbm...what is os?
    01-20-09 06:17 PM
    I am trying to reload bbm...what is os?
    OS = Operating System

To find what OS you are running, go to Options>>About, third line down will tell you.

01-20-09 07:51 PM
    Your Operating System... If You Have The 4.5upgradeyou Will Have To Get The 4.2 Service Pack On Your Phone And Get The Messenger From There On Your Desktop
    01-21-09 01:03 PM
    Your Operating System... If You Have The 4.5upgradeyou Will Have To Get The 4.2 Service Pack On Your Phone And Get The Messenger From There On Your Desktop

We know it means Operating System LYTBRTE, that has already been stated. The issue is that T-mobile doesn't support 4.5, hence they do not recognize bbm. (ignore user).
    01-21-09 08:34 PM
    We know it means Operating System LYTBRTE, that has already been stated. The issue is that T-mobile doesn't support 4.5, hence they do not recognize bbm. (ignore user).
    WELL ACTUALLY SMART ***!!!!! I HAVE TMOBILE UPGRADE 4.5 AND IT DOES RECOGNIZE BBM BECAUSE I STILL USE IT!!! SO BEFORE YOU SAY TRY AND REPLY DO SOME RESEARCH

IGNORE YOURSELF THAX
    01-22-09 10:12 AM
    WELL ACTUALLY SMART ***!!!!! I HAVE TMOBILE UPGRADE 4.5 AND IT DOES RECOGNIZE BBM BECAUSE I STILL USE IT!!! SO BEFORE YOU SAY TRY AND REPLY DO SOME RESEARCH

IGNORE YOURSELF THAX
    All this nonsense doesn't need to be in the forums!! Handle it through PM's! You two need to read this link!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...lution-118095/

Be respectful in the forums!

Last edited by skullgame45; 01-22-09 at 03:45 PM.
    01-22-09 03:43 PM
    All this nonsense doesn't need to be in the forums!! Handle it through PM's! You two need to read this link!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...lution-118095/

Be respectful in the forums!

WELL IF HE WOULD STOP HARRASSING ME BECAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS MAYBE IT WOULDNT HAPPEN
    01-23-09 09:20 AM
    WELL IF HE WOULD STOP HARRASSING ME BECAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS MAYBE IT WOULDNT HAPPEN
    Then just simply ignore him. He's probably just a troll and looking to irritate someone.

01-23-09 10:25 AM
    Then just simply ignore him. He's probably just a troll and looking to irritate someone.

i gotcha thanx
    01-23-09 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD