I have had my BB Pearl 8130 for about 5 months now, been working from and with it constantly.
    I used to be able to receive and send Emails. A short while ago I began to get an error message after sending an Email. It said something along the lines of I was going to lose my Email capabilities if I didn't do something .

I ignored the error message and now I forget what it said exactly .

So Far I Have:
    - Deleted the SB's for both my Email account I had on my BB
    - tried to go through Email Setup but all it tells me is that I already have an email for this PIN. my fault again, I don't remember the username and password I used on my BB to gain access to my Email accounts.

What do I have to do to regain the ability to Email again?
    02-09-09 08:32 PM
    google search "bell bis". when arrive at the website site click forgot username and then forgot password. that message that you ignored told you either to vaildate ur email address or to sign in using a cpu to keep ur email address active, this is popular with yahoo and hotmail accounts.

also, if the email address is still there see if there is validate link and select that, it will jus ask for ur password and then ur service should be restored.
    02-09-09 08:37 PM
    With what joe said, I'd also send service books after doing that. You can do that from the Bell BIS site, look at the left, click Service Books and then a Send Service Books like.
    02-09-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD