I really don't have time to scan the threads but any help would be great! My Phone just started messing up as of 20 min ago it just shuts off and reboots and i cannot get it to work at all! how can i fix it>? i have no media card just a sim card it only stays on when its plugged into my cpu and my trackball dont work at all it moves up down left right but wont click nothin in and when i do click it in it brings up W or Q
    Last edited by tdoug; 08-14-08 at 01:58 AM.
    08-14-08 12:52 AM
    Sounds like a warranty issue. If its new enough I would try to get it replaced. If not try to upgrade your os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 01:18 AM
    I really don't have time to scan the threads but any help would be great! My Phone just started messing up as of 20 min ago it just shuts off and reboots and i cannot get it to work at all! how can i fix it>? i have no media card just a sim card it only stays on when its plugged into my cpu and my trackball dont work at all it moves up down left right but wont click nothin in and when i do click it in it brings up W or Q
    Take out the battery with the phone on. Leave it out for about 30 seconds. Put it back. Among other things, that will force a rebuild of the indexes and reload the operating system into contiguous memory and may fix the problem.

When you pull the battery, there is a very slight risk of corrupting your OS, resulting in your having to wipe/reload your device. In this case, that's an acceptable risk, because the battery pull is the only option you have.
    08-17-08 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD