I'll be online for a couple hours (right now its 930pm CST)

my 8130 is doing odd things. current OS is .131, the most recent available last time I checked RIM. And before I go any further, YES I have tried pulling the battery!

Anyway, I can use text, mobile browser, BB Messenger, and MAKE calls. However, any incoming calls are routed directly to my voicemail. As well, mobile net and BB Messenger seem slower then normal...

I am still rather new at changing settings and stuff. My first instinct is to do a full wipe (reset to factory defaults and settings) and then import my contacts ONLY. (Just did a backup before coming on Crackberry)

So...any ideas? Am I on the right track? Please help, its annoying to have to call my voicemail and then call someone back.... if it would make things easier I have a windows live messenger for instant communication!
    04-09-09 09:28 PM
    17 views and no help? Please guys and girls...I'd appreciate the help, currently updating my app loader then going to try just re-updating the OS from RIM's site.... (Check for updates link). will update in a bit...
    04-09-09 10:59 PM
    I would say yes do a re update if that doesn't fix it it could be on your service providers end

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 11:51 PM
    By any chance, did you resend your service books when you finished your upgrade? I had a similar issue with my wifes' Pearl when delayed doing that on hers. Shot in the dark, here.
    04-10-09 12:27 AM
    I got it!!!

I resent service books, pulled the battery, tried to re-upgrade the OS... Nothing worked. So finally I did a wipe to reset to default settings. Confirmed I could receive incoming calls (works now!) and then loaded up my backup file. Re sent the service books just now, and am going to pull the battery in a bit after I install and run max mem. Then SLEEP!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD