I just did a hard reset on my pearl and i think screwed it up. I was trying to get rid of some unwanted applications instead i lost my address book pictures emails everything. Did i screw it up or can i recover my address book and pictures?
    11-13-08 01:54 PM
    Have you done a backup? If so, restore one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 01:55 PM
    I dont think i have. So no back up done basically im SOL
    11-13-08 02:03 PM
    Hi newbie here. Had my Pearl for about a month now and I'm trying to figure out how to save a number to my contacts list from a text message....what am I missing here????? I've searched the forums already and couldn't find anything about this, sorry if there is already a post about this! Thanks!!!!
    11-13-08 03:19 PM
    Obviously new here!! Didn't mean to post a question here!!! Sorry!
    11-13-08 03:24 PM
    Highlight the #. Press menu and scroll to add to address book

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 03:26 PM
    I dont think i have. So no back up done basically im SOL
    I just did a hard reset on my pearl and i think screwed it up. I was trying to get rid of some unwanted applications instead i lost my address book pictures emails everything. Did i screw it up or can i recover my address book and pictures?

Gone like all the entries are gone, or are you not able to see the icons to get to them anymore? A hard reset shouldn't do either of these...? If you can't see the icons, try menu, then "show all"
    11-13-08 04:18 PM
    RSY, are these items on your desktop? If you are using Outlook/Entourage/etc., then you can sync with your desktop to get your Contacts and Messages back.
    11-13-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD