Hey there, looking for some help here. When I open Google on my new 8220, which I say I Love, it does not display quite right. I mean, whether I'm in full page view or in column view, it does not show the first couple letters. For instance, if I'm searching local weather or something, if I type "weather" in the google box, the "we" of weather does not display. It's like the box is shifted to the right to far. Do I have something setup wrong? Try it on your 8220 and let me know what you see.
    11-12-08 08:15 PM
    I have the same problem. Its annoying but with sure type i can see what i typed.
    11-12-08 11:27 PM
    I don't have that problem, and I use Google nearly everyday. Are you using a Google app, or actual Google?
    11-13-08 06:04 PM
    The Google app. Works fine. The Google mobile site is not formatted correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 06:11 PM
    I am using the web browser and then google. Wher can I download the google app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 08:07 PM
    Ya, I didn't want to be the one to start this thread but I noticed from day one that the BB browser chops up pages (google included) whether using column view or page view.

My suggestion:

1) Click menu>goto there should be a box with a mini search field that can be changed to google, yahoo, wikipedia, dictionary. Hit Google and use that as the search.

2) Get Opera Mini. For every problem you have in BB browser, go to opera to get through. And for every problem you have in opera, use the BB browser. You can even use both at the same time.
    11-13-08 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD