its in their new promo mag - just came out @ bell for $ 329, a bit less in US dollars so I would think the price will be close. same exact bands as tmo, just unlock and go, 3g will work. only caveat is they will not ship to the US so it you have to ship it to a friend and have em forward it to ya. unless something happens @ tmo this is how I am going to roll.
    06-04-10 12:42 PM
    its in their new promo mag - just came out @ bell for $ 329, a bit less in US dollars so I would think the price will be close. same exact bands as tmo, just unlock and go, 3g will work. only caveat is they will not ship to the US so it you have to ship it to a friend and have em forward it to ya. unless something happens @ tmo this is how I am going to roll.
    Wow!!!! Thanks for the info.
    06-04-10 01:43 PM
    Wow!!!! Thanks for the info.
    let me know if you want my friend to send two since you live close to me, you would just have to split the shipping to LA. the idea of moving from tmo did not excite me, glad it did not come to that.
    06-04-10 01:46 PM
    let me know if you want my friend to send two since you live close to me, you would just have to split the shipping to LA. the idea of moving from tmo did not excite me, glad it did not come to that.
    She already has one
    06-04-10 02:34 PM
    She already has one
    and she is on tmo, that is painful just thinking about it, lol
    06-04-10 02:38 PM
    Yeah... time to start plotting how to get the 9100.
    06-04-10 03:24 PM
    She already has one
    I do plan on buying another one.
    06-04-10 03:25 PM
    Ohhh snaps, so you had to give it back?
    06-04-10 03:32 PM
    Ohhh snaps, so you had to give it back?
    I ain't giving jack back!!
    06-04-10 04:48 PM
    I am confused. You're gonna get another one? Because the one you have doesn't have 3g?
    06-04-10 08:24 PM
    Exactly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 09:41 PM
    Move to Canada?
    06-05-10 04:16 AM
    I thought the FCC pass the Tmobile version already. Why isn't Tmobile getting this since they have a close relationship with RIM. It's such a nice phone to pass on.
    06-06-10 09:27 PM
    No shipping to US eh? Sounds like someone could make a few dollars setting up shop here in the States... If I could nab one and use it on Tmobile for $300 I would be tempted.
    06-06-10 10:27 PM
    Check with your friend to see if they have any idea when the 9100 will be
    released to Wind, okay?
    06-07-10 11:49 AM
    Check with your friend to see if they have any idea when the 9100 will be
    released to Wind, okay?
    they are just sending it, they know nothing about the device or wind. its in their flyer this month, my guess is late this month or july. I am getting the device for sure
    06-07-10 12:16 PM
    I hope we get some news about it soon!
    06-07-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD