ok ok i loved it until it started doing this. the screen goes white and the little clock that means its doing somthing apears and goes around and around.it started doing this from time to time. it seems to fix its self . but then it says i have a voice mail and i dont and the red light flashes. does anyone know why its doing this. and wow, the black berry tech support site is no help at all. i didnt buy my phone from tmobile. i bought it used on ebay. the owner said it was just a few months old and it has worked perfect up until this point. i would like to get it repaired if its broken but have no clue how to or even where to send it for repairs. i took the battery out and put it back in and i have never loaded any thing on it at all. i dont use it for the internet so i couldnt have got a corrupt file ... um help. if you know whats wrong.
    09-06-09 05:26 PM
    ok ok i loved it until it started doing this. the screen goes white and the little clock that means its doing somthing apears and goes around and around.it started doing this from time to time. it seems to fix its self . but then it says i have a voice mail and i dont and the red light flashes. does anyone know why its doing this. and wow, the black berry tech support site is no help at all. i didnt buy my phone from tmobile. i bought it used on ebay. the owner said it was just a few months old and it has worked perfect up until this point. i would like to get it repaired if its broken but have no clue how to or even where to send it for repairs. i took the battery out and put it back in and i have never loaded any thing on it at all. i dont use it for the internet so i couldnt have got a corrupt file ... um help. if you know whats wrong.
    did you download the tmobile specific OS from their site? 4.6.0.180 should be the version on your mobile... if you have any other OS on it from another carrier and you have fav 5 files on there from the other version it will lock up when getting MMS or sms doing the thing you just specified ( white screen etc). from main menu hold alt and type RACE while holding the alt this will show you what OS version you are on.
    09-06-09 07:35 PM
    no i dont know what os is? and i dont have five faves. i just have the regular tmobile service. and no date plan. i just use it to text make calls . i downloaded two cd using my computer . not the internet. i use to to take pictures and send them . and make videos of my children . i dont need the data plan to just use it as a phone so i dont have it . thats why im so comfused.
    09-07-09 08:24 AM
    no i dont know what os is? and i dont have five faves. i just have the regular tmobile service. and no date plan. i just use it to text make calls . i downloaded two cd using my computer . not the internet. i use to to take pictures and send them . and make videos of my children . i dont need the data plan to just use it as a phone so i dont have it . thats why im so comfused.
    You can use DemonKnight's directions to find the OS or you can go to 'Options' (wrench icon). Then scroll down to 'About'. You'll see the OS version listed as such: "v4.6.1.234 (Platform 3.3.0.78)". Your OS will be the 'v4.6.1.xxx' series of digits. Hope this helps!
    09-07-09 10:47 AM
    it says v460151 platform41052 but i still dont know what its supose to be. i have noticed also that sometimes by the bars that tell my signal streanth that somes times it says the word edge after the phone does the white screen and clock thats changes to the letters grs or something like that. it switches back and forth from edge or to the letters.
    09-07-09 11:56 AM
    You need to follow the instructions on this site to wipe and reload your OS. It is probally a software issue.
    09-07-09 02:32 PM
    well the device itself doesnt have much memory so i hope u have a memory card if not those songs would be your issue here is how to free space on your device.

heres how to check it
    https://www.wireless.att.com/support...orialId=602750

heres how to make it better

https://www.wireless.att.com/support...orialId=602750

i know it says att but the instuctions are still the same for freeing up memory
    09-07-09 02:36 PM
    it says v460151 platform41052 but i still dont know what its supose to be. i have noticed also that sometimes by the bars that tell my signal streanth that somes times it says the word edge after the phone does the white screen and clock thats changes to the letters grs or something like that. it switches back and forth from edge or to the letters.
    4.6.0.151 was the out of the box OS that came with my phone and it was extremely buggy plus it was really slow... I suggest going to the Tmo homepage and gettting at least the 4.6.0.180 which is tmobiles last rolled out OS follow the instructions on how to load it thru the desktop manager on their page too...( its fairly easy) .

Unsupported Browser

go there... click your models get software enter your number then follow the list of instructions.... hope it helps! keep me posted pls

DK

p.s. "www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade" in case link doesnt work this is address
    09-07-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD