I got this phone last June, It was my first blackberry and since everyone and the mother has one I decided to get the flip. At the time I did not have the Blackberry service on it (Tmobile lets you get bare as is), as was using it as a media phone it was fine! Now I have the internet I have a different opinion of this phone! ITS awful ! Anyone else come to the same conclusion? I am currently in the process of getting a Curve 8320.
    05-10-10 05:55 PM
    The browser isn't really good on the Pearl Flip because of the narrow screen, its best for mobile sites. (m.facebook.com ; m.twitter.com) I think, if your getting an 8520 Curve, you'll enjoy it much better; as I enjoyed mine.
    05-10-10 06:02 PM
    The browser isn't really good on the Pearl Flip because of the narrow screen, its best for mobile sites. (m.facebook.com ; m.twitter.com) I think, if your getting an 8520 Curve, you'll enjoy it much better; as I enjoyed mine.
    Im probably going to end up with a 8320 as my dad traded upgrades for free internet! Yes I agree with you the screen is too narrow and I dont like the fancy models i.e bold ect I found a special edition black curve on ebay !
    05-10-10 06:06 PM
    05-10-10 10:35 PM
    If you're hoping for faster browsing on the 8320, I think you'll be disappointed. The only real difference is the screen orientation. The 8320 has the same processor and connectivity but half the memory of the 8220. If you want fast browsing, try the Bolt browser.
    05-11-10 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD