So there aren't any install videos for the blackberry 8120 ghost armor. So I made one using my daughters phone. I don't know if anyone has used or installed any of this before but this stuff is way better that a hard case. Just be patient installing so you don't mess up. The side pieces are particularly difficult. Here are the youtube clips and pics. Good luck.

01-05-09 09:48 PM
    Hey!! That's pretty cool. Thanks for the clips.

Does it still fit well into the holster the the Ghost Armour on it?

I'd like to know how resilient that is. Can you give us an update on how well is stays adhered and how long it last? Thanks!
    01-05-09 10:56 PM
    I have been using this stuff a few months but got recommended to it by a friend that has had it nearly a year. They still don't have any scratches. They have a lifetime warranty as well, so if it were to peel, I'm sure they would replace it. The stuff is so thin I don't see why it wouldn't still fit in the holster. My 8220 still fits well, but I just have a little leather pouch case for it. As for this phone, she doesn't have a case, just the armor.
    01-06-09 06:40 AM
    Thanks for the info. Sounds pretty cool. I just may have to pick up a kit. Especially since I recently got a replacement phone and it's yet to be scratched.
    Cheers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 11:35 AM
    Thanks for the info. Sounds pretty cool. I just may have to pick up a kit. Especially since I recently got a replacement phone and it's yet to be scratched.
    Cheers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Where can you get the ghost armor? It looks like there is nothing there, which seems to be the point, per the name but that is cool, it woul dhelp protect my BB. My Hubby got me this thick gel to help protect my BB but now it hardly fits in the holster and I need to have the holster, so I am stuck this looks like it could help that problem, Please let me know where I can get it and approx how much $$$$$$$$
    01-07-09 11:53 AM
    are these the same as invisibleshield and bestskinsever? ghost armor seems way pricey when compared to bestskinsever.
    01-07-09 02:07 PM
    Their web site is here Ghost Armor

On the locations section of their page it says they have 6 store locations in Arizona and Washington. It looks like they just opened a best buy as well.

They are similar, but bse is cheaper for a reason. bse is not as clear and has no lifetime warranty.

The ga was a little hazzy when I first installed it but after letting it sit over night it was crystal clear.
    01-07-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD