Have a pearl 8110 trying to load os in cant get pass loading applications says "error Application loader could not connect to your device make sure deive is connected and click retry" did all that but nothing works wonder if files are gone have wipes it clean to beging with any ideas???
    02-18-10 12:37 PM
    Hi - I feel your frustration - I had a "lemon" of a 8320 ... and was a total mess. I wanted to toss it out my window driving 60mph down the Bypass . . . Anyway, how old is your phone? They come with a 12 month warranty. I called my Service Provider, explained my problem and they told me "sounds like you need to reload the op sys." - well, I gave it a fair "shot" but it was taking way too long! I called them back, and flat out told them "I CANT reload the O.S., nor do I have the "time" to do it" and problem solved. They actually even offered me the 8520 (just because) ... and what a world of difference! So, here's hoping your phone is still under warranty, and give your Service Provider a call !!! (I have T-Mobile) Good Luck . . .
    02-18-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD