I currently get a little yellow envelope when I receive a text message. I have it so there is no little red star beside it, but I would like to delete it all together. is there a way to delete the app that sends that yellow box all together, not just the way it appears
    01-28-10 09:08 PM
    Unless it's a glitch, that icon says you have unopened messages or SMS. Read them or mark them as opened. If it is a glitch, a battery pull should fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 05:43 PM
    I had the same problem and checked every folder and found no unopened messages. I finally figured out you have to open every missed phone call before the yellow envelope will go away! :-)
    02-15-10 03:39 PM
    yes thats right. . they are indicators for missed calls also. good find.
    02-16-10 02:18 PM
    i know what you guys are saying but i want to have it gone for good not that i have to open anything other than my new downloaded sms (wich is crunch sms) because its just annoying to me to have to go and open 2 sms apps to get one message
    04-14-10 03:26 PM
    Open Phone app (green button)>BB menu button>scroll down to Options>Call Logging>choose None>BB menu button>Save. Missed calls will no longer show up in the Messages folder.
    04-15-10 09:46 AM
    Pretty much did all the above, and yet still can't seem to make it disappear. Some kind of hidden message someplace?

04-22-10 11:44 PM
    Take the phone out back. Set it on stump. Smash with 13 pound sledgehammer. Problem solved.
    05-11-10 10:29 PM
    I currently get a little yellow envelope when I receive a text message. I have it so there is no little red star beside it, but I would like to delete it all together. is there a way to delete the app that sends that yellow box all together, not just the way it appears
    I might not be thinking straight, but if I understand clearly, you are getting two texts. One from crunchsms and one from the original application. Have you went into security settings then firewall and blocked sms messages. This doesnt block them from crunchsms, but just the phones message inbox.

05-11-10 11:02 PM
    i have the same problem. but i would like to know how to have texts on screen when i take it out of holster. i take the phone out and have to click on message envelope instead of text appearing on screen when its recieved
    05-12-10 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD