Ok, just got my first Blackberry, a Pearl. How do I change the ringtone and settings for it?

I looked in manual and it says to click Options, then general options. But, there is not "general options" ???? huh?

SK
    05-12-08 10:54 PM
    Options then ADVANCED!!

Scroll to the profile you want to change.

Press menu (to the left of the trackball) and choose "edit".

Scroll through and change away!

Before you change too much you should search for and read the thread entitled, "Ever been embarrassed by your ringtone?" Ha ha!!

Welcome to Blackberry, Crackberry.com and Pearl! I too have a Pearl (Pearly) and I have found Crackberry.com to be THE single most useful site on the web! Its awesome!

Check out shop.Crackberry.com for some awesome accessories and applications!

See ya 'round the board!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 11:03 PM
    go to profiles, scroll down to advanced, clock menu and new profile, scroll down to phone and click it and then BOOM you are now at the menu to change everything! same thing if you want to change your text/sms noise :-)
    05-12-08 11:04 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    05-12-08 11:05 PM
    To change "settings" you should go into applications (calendar, mailbox etc) and click menu then choose options.

You should also go to the options icon on your home screen and click around inside to see what else you can do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 11:06 PM
    Welcome to CB !
    05-12-08 11:08 PM
    thanks all! But, why does manual tell me to go to General options?
    05-13-08 05:45 AM
    because the manual doesn't have a crackberry account
    05-13-08 07:23 AM
    Welcome!!!
    05-13-08 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD