I currently have Funambol, mainly for its push e-mail service. Everything is set correctly in the portal of Funambol--Push e-mail function is on, my phone number is correct, and my TCP setting is set to "wap.voicestream.com."

Whenever I open Funambol, it gives me a pop-up message that the server cannot be accessed and to select details for more information. So I click it, and it says that I need to confirm I have a signal strength (check), correct information in the TCP settings, or the correct server location (go to Settings>Account in your e-mail client).

I'd like to know if I have everything right on track? What is the correct TCP settings or server location?

Server location should be my.funambol.com/sync? Username and password are identical to the one I use on the site. Entered in my e-mail address.

What could be the problem?

I'd like to add that despite everything, it says "Never synchronized" on the MyFunambol Portal, next to the icon of the phone.
    08-18-08 12:47 AM
    And that would be the reason that I tried it for a couple of days and then deleted the app from my phone and computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD