Okay here is the thing. I had a error show up saying "app error 523" and all I was able to do was reset the phone but that didn't help at all. Did some research and found out that my blackberry was "nucked" but I was able to fix it with a software update.

Now here is the thing... when I updated my software the front screen (when phone is closed) did not have anything come up when someone was calling me (usually it would show the number that was calling me or the text that was sent to me) but instead it was just a white screen with a t-mobile logo everytime I got a phone call. So I had no clue who was calling me, once I flipped the phone open it would answer to whoever it was.

-----------------------------------------

Soooooooo then I decided to plug it back into the computer and DOWNGRADE the software a notch... thinking it would restore my screen back to normal (BECAUSE I KNOW THE SCREEN WORKS FINE). But this time instead of it having that t-mobile logo it didn't have anything..... just a white screen would come up everytime I got a phone call

I was wondering does anyone know how to fix this problem and if they can help me???????????????

If the problem can't be fixed can someone at least let me know how I can change the settings on my phone so when I flip the phone it doesn't pick up to everyone??? so that I would have the ability to ignore or accept calls???

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-11-10 10:45 PM
    Figured out how to fix the auto answering thing... the screen... still no clue anyone?
    03-12-10 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD