It's nothing against you. Just trying to make as clear as possible that there is no way an 8gb card is going to work on an 8100.
    02-23-08 01:41 PM
    does anyone know when the 4.3 OS is coming out for the 8100?? approx? or never? :|
    02-25-08 07:40 PM
    I have a 2GB memory card for my BB but before i also used it for my sidekick, can i still use it for my blackberry? or do i have to get a new one. i tried it on my blackberry but it said that i need to format it again and stuff. what should i do?
    03-17-09 09:25 PM
    I don't know what kinds of files you have on it, but if nothing else the mp3's will play. If you have an adapter to use it out of the BB, connect it to your PC, and pull everything off of it into a folder. Then you can reformat it by right clicking it with your mouse and choosing a fat32 format, or put it in your BB, go to options, Media Card, press the menu key, select format. Then you can move all your stuff back in, it either will play, or it won't. Anything that isn't in the correct format for your BB you can then delete. Here's a guide to what will play:
    View Document
    03-17-09 09:45 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD