Please help me people... My flipberry has gone completely crazy...
    I'l try and explain the whole problem with as much detail as i can recollect...
    Since the past week or so, both the internal as well as the external screen of my phone have been acting crazy....
    for the initial few days the problem started with the internal display going red sometimes, or displaying half the screen with strips of colours... i thought it was a passing phase....
    but after a few days the screen went completely black... both the screens external and internal.... till this time i was running firmware 4.6.0.222
    so that day i sat and wiped my phone completely and loaded the latest firmware 4.6.0.236.... so from completely clack the screens went back to the way they were.... sometimes ok, sometimes showing abstract stuff and wierd colours....

and today again both the screens have gone completely black... so i am currently in the process of going back to version 4.6.0.180 as it is recommended by t-mobile...

and i have not dropped my phone even once since i bought it 4 months ago.... need some help
    03-23-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD