I have noticed that my little flip phone does not have the credit that the other BB's are getting. It does not have very much in the way of themes, software. is this because of the internal software that it has limitations? Or am i just not looking in the right places, better yet do I suffer because i use Wi-Fi instead of haveing a data pkg. ?? I have noticed that what may be able to downlod for another model No. won't even be avaiable for my flip. a lot of stuff i am now noticing ,now that its to late to trade it back in.
    03-25-09 06:11 AM
    Yes there are more apps for the other BB models but its not due to OS or phone limitations. This is still a new model compared to the others.
    If you look hard you will find there are many apps for the flip.
    You don't limit your selection of apps by not having a data plan.
    03-25-09 07:46 AM
    Like Zwood said, it's a new phone model. Wait 'til Verizon gets the 8230 Flip in a few months. Lots more people will be using and writing for the Flip. Plus I bet ten bucks Verizon can do better than T-Mo's condescending ****-dialing commercials to promote the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 08:08 AM
    I recently got a flip, you can check out the website in my sig for some themes I've made for it.
    03-25-09 08:12 AM
    Its a new phone. Give it some time, and there will be plenty of themes and apps for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 08:26 AM
    Ok my new friends, I will be patient but this not one of my virtues. I suffer from "instant satifaction" and am a bit of a control freak. I have no control over this and it iritates the heck out of me. But wait i will. thanks for the help.
    03-26-09 03:14 PM
    I feel the same way, the flip is a good device but the timing period is really weak!

Curve 8900 on T-Mobile, Storm on Verizon, Bold on AT&T... Flip on T-Mobile is really the odd one out..
    03-26-09 11:05 PM
    I hope i didn't the phone that never really gets to live up to the reputation of its name.
    03-27-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD