Ok so this is my first day with my T-mobile 8120 and Im frustrated and I want to vent... ok ....deep breath ...here goes...

1) when entering an url in opera mini I cant find how to go to abc mode from multitap

2) why do my myfaves have a different ringtone from the ringtone i set as the default ringtone

3) how do i know if there are 10 things running eating up battery life.

4) im using empower mail veiwer and the emails still dont look right. like i sent myself an email with inline images and they dont show up. why?

Thanks in advance guys...
    06-10-08 09:31 PM
    1) What is abc mode? Do you mean switching from SureType to multitap? If that's what you mean, simply press the BlackBerry (menu) key when you're in the input field and highlight Enable MultiTap or Enable SureType, whichever you want to use.

2) I'm sorry, I can't answer that for you as I don't have T-Mobile.

3) To see what applications are running in the background, press the alt key and then the escape/back key. Some programs must always be running (phone, home screen, browser, messages, and BB Messenger are always running in mine).

4) I had funky things happen with Empower, too. Like, when a professor would send me an e-mail nothing would ever show up when I tried to read it...so I'm really sorry, but I can't answer that one either.

Give it a little time though, I swear once you get used to it you'll probably love your Crackberry and never want to go back!
    06-10-08 10:03 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    06-10-08 10:08 PM
    Just catch your breath. Your on the right site or help. There are plenty of knowlegible people here that will help you out. Welcome to CB!
    06-10-08 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD