I can't seem to figure out what's going on with my 8130. My file free will be around 15000000 in the morning but as the day goes on my phone will start getting really slow and the file free will drop down to around 5000000 or 6. Everything I have is saved on my SD card and I daily delete my call logs and usually my SMS too. I'm wondering if its my theme but I've have many themes by plazmic and none have ever had any problems before. I have the plazmic i_precision theme from themes4BB.com. My file free has already dropped 2000000 in about 3 hours. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The battery pull brings it back to normal but I should have to do 2 or 3 battery pulls a day just for my berry to run right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 10:19 AM
    what apps do you got running?
    12-15-08 10:22 AM
    Do yo exit out of apps you are using. When you are done with an app do not hit the end button but hit the blackberry button the hit close. Keeping apps running in the background will drain your memory.
    12-15-08 10:28 AM
    I keep all of my apps closed. I don't hit the end button. I only have a few on my phone anyways. Crackberry launcher, accuweather, Viigo, and bbnotes are the only ones I even have. Thanks for replying

12-15-08 10:57 AM
    Viigo, try uninstalling that for a day, observe your file free throughout the day.

12-15-08 11:04 AM
    Ok i'll give it a shot. It isn't working right today anyways. It won't update the channels for some reason. I just updated it and it is a beta so that may be the problem. Thanks for your help. You don't think it might be theme do you??

12-15-08 11:08 AM
    Viigo, try uninstalling that for a day, observe your file free throughout the day.

word up

try FreeRange if Viigo proves to be the mem/hog..

http://mwap.at/
    12-15-08 01:24 PM
    Ok i'll give it a shot. It isn't working right today anyways. It won't update the channels for some reason. I just updated it and it is a beta so that may be the problem. Thanks for your help. You don't think it might be theme do you??

I would say it is viigo and not the theme. I may be wrong but that would be my guess. Viigo is constantly running which does eat a lot of memory especially on a pearl.
    12-15-08 01:52 PM
    well I have uninstalled Viigo and its still doing it. I'm just gonna find another theme and hope like **** that's the problem. Its driving me nuts. Thanks for the help guys

12-15-08 05:58 PM

Ok well viigo has been uninstalled for a day and the theme I deleted about 6 hours ago and it still seems to be dropping. Could it possibly be the autolock app it stays on???

12-16-08 11:00 AM
    Ok guys I'm going crazy. I have deleted all the apps in my phone that are third party except the crackberry launcher and myspace. Would a blackberry messenger conversation make it leak? I wasn't looking but I had a conversation from 2 weeks ago that was still open. I doubt that it would buy who knows. When I get up in the morning it will be low and I will reset the phone then it jumps up to close to 17mb, but now about seven hours later it is dipping below 12mb. Can someone please help? Has anyone ever heard of this happening? Thanks

12-18-08 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD