OK...anyone that knows me...knows that I have OCD over lots and lots of things! That being said, I have a few questions.

I am starting to regret that I settled for a Pearl. My memory is usually ok...I guess, but I also don't feel that I am finished adding apps and launchers and stuff. I have a mem. card for my music and photos. However, I was wondering...might be a stupid question but is it possible to add memory to the BB? Sounds crazy but I just have to ask. I have only had this BB about 4 months and I am stuck in a contract so unless I pay $500 for the 8900 like I want then I am stuck with this pearl at least for another yr. I have followed most of the wonderful suggestions for optimizing my memory.

Also, the battery seems to last all day which is ok I guess, but I would like to see more life. Bye night time I am usually under 25%. What type of battery would I purchase that lasts longer than the original that came with the pearl?

Another thing... I hate an ugly PHONE!!! My first case for the BB was a clear plastic one that snaps together with a seperate screen protector. I really liked it until I realized that any time I banged it or dropped it, the darn things was scratching the sides of my BB!!!!! I now have a soft skin which is working fine for now. Has anyone attemped to take their BB Pearl apart and replace the outside parts? Besides the trackball...which I'm sure I will get to eventually. I mean, the silver looking panels along the sides. Can those be replaced? Would anyone every attmpt doing it? I am seriously OCD about my things looking nice and new!!! This is driving me insane that I had these scratches there! Someone HELP!

Thank you if you made it to the end of my list!
    02-12-09 09:42 PM
    You cannot add memory to the Pearl, other than the memory card for media.

Battery life will depend on what you do with it. Lots of media playing will certainly reduce it. I use email a bunch, some BBM, and a little web surfing, and I get a couple of days out of the battery.

I don't use a case at all, so I am no help there.
    02-12-09 10:12 PM
    I know about the battery usage. I use mine lots. Is there a battery that is longer lasting? Such thing as one?
    02-12-09 10:15 PM
    I know about the battery usage. I use mine lots. Is there a battery that is longer lasting? Such thing as one?
    Oops, missed that part in your original post.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=p1aRo8dP
    02-12-09 11:01 PM
    The side rails can be replaced, there are chrome and smoke colors available. Be carefull when moving the buttons, they are small, vanish easily, and very hard to buy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD